This has to be one of my most favorite recipes ever, you guys. Seriously. Between it being easy and delicious, it just warms my heart with it’s beefy, juicy goodness. Yes, I just said beefy and juicy. I’m telling you, it’s that good. You can serve this over rice, potatoes, spinach, or bread. Seriously anything.
You may have seen this recipe floating around on the internet before but haven’t made it yet. I first heard about it from my husband who had it at a work potluck. He couldn’t stop raving about it and after he made it for me it for me I could totally see why.
- 1 jar of pepperoncini peppers
- 3-5 pound beef roast
- Add salt and pepper to roast.
- Brown roast on all sides – don’t skip this step! Trust me!
- Place roast in crock pot.
- Remove stems from Pepperoncini peppers. – don’t skip this step! Trust me! Put peppers in the crockpot and pour in the juice from the jar.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Shred meat and enjoy!
TIP: You can also do this with pork but it doesn’t have quite as much flavor. I’d recommend adding onions and peppers in with it.
Add this to your meal plan for next week. It’s so good.