I know I always love learning about new (to me) products and things that people love so I thought I would jump on the band wagon now too.
- Daybreak Photo Co. : I first met Dawn in a mommy group and she was just so sweet and had such a fun and free spirit. When I found out she was a photographer I jumped on the chance to have her shoot our family in one of her fall mini sessions. Dawn does AMAZING work, guys. Seriously. Harper was just about to turn two and wasn’t a happy camper for most of the shoot. I was flustered, and she and Carl were keeping us both from having a complete melt down. Yet in the midst of all of the crazy, Dawn captured some of the most beautiful images of our family. Monday we had our third shoot with her and I am in awe of her talent and skill. Nearly every time I look at the pictures I’m brought to tears. She truly has a gift and I HIGHLY recommend her.
2. Local Fare Farm Bag : A few weeks ago Carl and I decided to join a CSA (community supported agriculture) that delivers! We’ve loved the two bags that we’ve received so far and I’m excited for our third one that will be delivered this afternoon. The thought of supporting local farmers brings me a lot of joy and I can’t wait to start our own little garden someday.
3. Nights of Lights and the Holly Jolly Trolley: Last night Carl’s school put on a little Christmas festival complete with Santa, hot chocolate, cookies and a trolley ride downtown to see the Nights of Lights. Downtown is covered in white Christmas lights and it’s just so beautiful. Since one of my favorite parts of Christmas is seeing all of the houses lit up, this is just the icing on the cake!
4. The Spark Notebook: Another Beachbody coach on my team recommended this planner as a way to really track and go after our goals each month. I absolutely fell in love with it and decided to treat myself to an early Christmas present. I can’t wait to dig in a write down my goals for the month of December in here!
5. My wireless mouse: I know this sounds completely ridiculous but I would be completely lost without this little thing. Every few years we get new computers through our school district and this year the track pad on it is HORRIBLE. Within a few hours of getting it I was driving off to Target to get a wireless mouse. First, how did I go so long without experiencing the amazingness that is all things wireless? It’s so nice to be able to use the mouse without having a crazy cord all over my desk. Plus, with me moving around so much with my job this year I love that it’s small and portable. If you haven’t already invested in a wireless mouse seriously go out and get one.
What are some of your favorite things right now?